- Level Six's Hydro-Shield Technology creates a highly breathable water-resistant barrier.
- Zero-chafe paneling and a relaxed fit ensure all-day paddling comfort.
- The slim-fit hood provides extra protection when the weather takes a turn for the worst.
- And when the clouds clear away, you'll appreciate the UPF 50+ sun protection.
- This full featured shirt also has comfortable flatlock seams, a chest pocket, back slip pocket and thumb loops.
- Applied during the yarn spinning process, Hydro-Shield produces a highly water-resistant finish which doesn't interfere with the breathability of the finished fabric.
- Hydro-Shield has excellent longevity, even in harsh conditions such as saltwater. Recharge it by simply washing the garment and placing it in the dryer.
|Fabric:||90% nylon, 10% spandex|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.