Level Six Ace Sprayskirt
Item: 52528.01 | Product Details »
- 4-mm diamond-grid neoprene deck provides taut, water-shedding protection.
- The "6 Lines of Defense" machine-molded natural rubber rand features a cross section of six ribs, ensuring an extremely watertight seal around your cockpit.
- A kevlar/neoprene coating on the front and sides of the skirt shrugs off paddle wear.
- The stretchy 2-mm neoprene tunnel gives you a snug, watertight fit without the anaconda squeeze.
- Urethane glue on the underside of the deck surrounding the rand provides extra reinforcement.
- With the removable implosion bar in place the skirt is much more secure from failure caused by pounding waves.
- The seams are glued, stitched and taped for total waterproofness.
- All Level Six products are covered under a one year manufacturers warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
|Deck Material:||4 mm Neoprene|
|Tunnel Material:||2 mm Neoprene|
|Rand Type:||Molded rubber|
|Grab Loop:||Nylon handle|
To prevent water leakage and implosion, you want a neoprene-deck sprayskirt to fit tight to your kayak cockpit coaming. However, if it's so tight, you have trouble getting it on the rim or pulling it off in an emergency. In this video, we show you how to stretch the skirt a bit.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's Flux Drytop - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Women's Flux Drytop - Closeout