Chaco Women's Z/2 PRO Sandals
Item: 34012.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $88.00
$110.00 You Save 20%
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's Vibram® PRO outsole features marking idrogrip (eye-dro-grip) compound for unmatched in-water performance and longevity.
- Same great Chaco BioCentric™ foot bed design for excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- The adjustable toe loop gives you an added measure of security.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment providing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||PRO Vibram® Idrogrip rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Chaco Women's Z/2 PRO Sandals
Q:If I wear a half size should I order up or down?Asked on 6/29/2014 by Heefoo from Texas
A:I order down. I have tried both but down is better. I have very wide feet.Answered on 6/29/2014 by Anonymous
A:Size down for a true fit, without additional lengthAnswered on 6/30/2014 by Anonymous
- Chaco Women's Z/2 PRO Sandal
Q:What size is this available in?Asked on 5/10/2013 by Ginch
A:It's in sizes 6-10.Answered on 5/10/2013 by Clyde from NRS