Chaco Women's Z/1 Yampa Sole Sandals
Item: 34010.02 | Product Description »
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's new Yampa sole is low profile, lighter-weight and slip resistant. The advanced lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- Same great Chaco LUVSEAT™ foot bed design for excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- The open toe design allows easy use with socks and booties.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Yampa® Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Learn how to fit and adjust Chaco sandals without a toe loop to your feet. Use this video guide to adjust Z/1, ZX/1, Updraft and Updraft X styles.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Chaco Women's Z/1 Sandal with Yampa Sole
Q:I wear size 6 1/2 sandals only come in even sizes should I order up or down?Asked on 5/28/2013 by cara from grand junction.co
A:I would go up to a size 7. Good luck!!Answered on 5/29/2013 by Anonymous
A:I would probably order a 7. They are adjustable and I would want just a tad bit of protection for my toes!
Sent from my iPadAnswered on 5/28/2013 by Anonymous
A:I wear a 7 1/2 and got a 7 and they fit great even if I have a light pair
of socks on for evening campfire.. Lol.Answered on 5/31/2013 by Anonymous
A:I wear size 8 ½ and ordered a size 9 - the size 9 fits well, there is extra
space between my toes and the end of my sandal. I think the 8 would work
ok, too, but am not sure not having tried on an 8. Rather have a little too
large than too small. Maybe depends on if the wearer’s toes are long?
LOVE the chaco sandals!Answered on 6/1/2013 by Anonymous
A:If at all possible you should try both sizes. It depends on the position of your arch with respect to the rest of your foot.Answered on 9/15/2014 by CoK from Colorado