- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's new Yampa sole is low profile, lighter-weight and slip resistant. The advanced lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- Same great Chaco LUVSEAT™ foot bed design for excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- The open toe design allows easy use with socks and booties.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Yampa® Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Learn how to fit and adjust Chaco sandals without a toe loop to your feet. Use this video guide to adjust Z/1, ZX/1, Updraft and Updraft X styles.