Werner Carve M 3 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75881.01 | Product Description »
- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Carbon-blend shaft is lightweight and optimized for flex and strength.
- The translucent fiberglass laminate blade has a dihedral shape for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- The custom shaped reinforcement spine in the blade enhances stiffness and overall strength.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Grip:||Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass laminate|
|Blade Size:||18.4 cm W x 48 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||645 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Shaft Shape:||Oval index|
|Paddle Weight:||74-81.5" is 27.25 oz (773 g)|
Stand up surfboard paddling is a new, exciting watersport. The Werner Carve adjustable length paddle is an excellent choice for dynamic surfing and turning.