- The basket-weave strap pattern is more comfortable and gives extra support for slippery footing and off trail trekking.
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's Yampa sole is low profile, light-weight and slip resistant. The advanced lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- Same great Chaco LUVSEAT™ foot bed design for excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- Two narrow straps rather than one wide strap allow the sandal to more accurately conform to your feet.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||Parallel 5/16" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Yampa Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|