Chaco Men's Z/2 Yampa Sole Sandals - Closeout
Item: 34018.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $69.95
$100.00 You Save 30%
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's new Yampa sole is low profile, lighter-weight and slip resistant. The advanced lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- Chaco's unbeatable BioCentric™ foot bed design provides excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- The adjustable toe loop gives you an added measure of security.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Yampa Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Chaco Men's Z/2 Sandal with Yampa Sole
Q:What is the length and width, in inches, of a size 12 and size 13 Men's Chaco? My husband has wide feet and a hard time finding sandals that accommodate, but he wants a pair of Chacos as I have had 6 pairs, love them and have convinced him they are THE summer sandal!Asked on 2/19/2013 by Brinklen from Texas
A:Brinklen, we only have size 12, in the medium width. Maximum length and width is 11 1/2" x 4". We can custom order Chacos in wide sizes. Give us a call, 800.635.5202.Answered on 2/19/2013 by Clyde from NRS