Sawyer Wide DyneLite Oar Blade
Item: 77284.02 | Product Description »
- The redesigned Douglas Fir wood core has a thicker taper from the shoulder of the blade to the tip of the blade for outstanding strength while keeping weight down.
- Six layers of tough unidirectional carbon fiber skin covers the wood core for a thin, no-flex profile.
- Two outer layers of fiberglass, with a refined glossy finish complete the blade's protective coating.
- Sawyer guards the edges of the blade with abrasion-resistant Dynel™ material to repel nicks and shark bites.
- The blade tip has a 1" wide wrap-around Dynel and Kevlar® ProTip band to battle rocks.
- The thin profile ensures a smooth, quiet entry that fishermen love.
- At only 2.8 pounds, this blade reduces the oar's swing weight to help prevent rowing fatigue.
- Blade fits in 1 5/8" inner diameter Sawyer, Cataract and Carlisle oar shafts and secures with the Sawyer aluminum Tite-Set locking peg.
|Weight:||2.95 lbs each|
|Blade Material:||Wood core with carbon fiber and fiberglass overlay|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 30" L|