- An unexpected loss of an oar can ruin your whole day. The Oar Tether gives you a fighting chance to get that oar back in place in time to avert disaster.
- There's a stainless steel ring on one end and a webbing loop on the other end of the Tether.
- Loop either the ring end or webbing end around the frame or oar mount.
- Detach the blade from your oar and slide the oar shaft through the ring or loop on the other end of the Tether.
- The NRS Cam Buckle joins the two halves of the Oar Tether and lets you adjust the length of the Tether and easily remove the oar.
- The Tethers come as a pair, so you've got both oars protected.