SMC Rescue StayK Picket
Item: 45258.01 | Product Details »
- The StayK Picket is an important part of the tool kit for fire departments, swiftwater rescue groups and mountain rescue organizations.
- The 1" diameter anchor rod minimizes soil disturbance for increased holding power.
- Installing anchor rods at a 20-degree angle away from the rescue load provides maximum holding force if shifted.
- Anchor rod shifting will compact the soil to result in the maximum holding force against the rescue load.
- The SMC Rescue StayK Picket design allows easy attachment of additional holding support if needed.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction ensure long term durability.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel|
|Dimensions:||35.1"T x 1"D|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Easy To Use
- Emegency Scene
Comments about SMC Rescue StayK Picket:
As a First Responder I can't seem to find a situation where the Rescue Stayk System can't be utilized. From stabilizing a rollover, to supporting tarps over the crash vehicle for protection from the sun or rain, or anchor points for high angle rescues, this system really saves time while delivering safety. In other words, Buy It Now! Your crew will not be disappointed.
- Was this a gift?: