SMC Shuttle Tandem Rope Pulley
Item: 45259.01 | Product Description »
- Uses four high-efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser-grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems.
- The SMC Shuttle Pulley is not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Lightweight ergonomic design and multiple independent attachment points make this tandem pulley easy to carry and use.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners.
- Fits up to 1/2" (13mm) rope.
|Material:||High Quality Aluminum|
|Axil:||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|Dimensions:||4.25" x 3.21" x 1.07"|
|Weight:||8 oz = 227 g|
|Strength:||26 kN = 5845 lbs.|
|Max Rope Size:||13 mm = 0.5 "|