Smith Backdrop Sunglasses
Item: 13519.01 | Product Description »
$199.00 - $219.00
- Lightweight Smith Techlite Polarized Glass TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses provide superior clarity, optical precision and comfort.
- TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun's glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Stainless steel spring hinges resist corrosion for long-lasting functionality.
- Choice of Polarized Blue Mirror lenses, Polarized Gray Green lenses or Polarchromic Mirror lenses. Black frames.
- Medium fit / Medium coverage.
- Frame Material: Evolve™
- Lens Material: Techlite polarized glass
- Interchangeable Lenses: No
- Lens Options:
- Black frames with Polarized Blue Mirror
- Black frames with Polarized Gray Green
- Black frames with Polarchromic Mirror
- Fit: Medium
- Coverage: Medium
- Tapered Lens Technology™
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Distortion-free lenses
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Smith Backdrop Sunglasses
Q:How would they fit a woman's face, are they snug enough??Asked on 5/2/2013 by love to fish
A:That's hard to answer; human anatomy varies too much. I tried on a pair and they didn't fit particularly snug. If I were wearing them boating I'd definitely want them secured with Chums or some other eyeglass retainer.Answered on 5/2/2013 by Clyde from NRS