Smith Heyday Sunglasses - Closeout
Item: 13522.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $89.25
$119.00 You Save 25%
- Smith Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lenses in the world.
- TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun's glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Blue Savanna frames feature Polarized Gray Gradient lenses.
- Medium fit / Medium coverage.
|Lenses:||Blue Savanna frames with Polarized Gray Gradient|
|Lens Material:||Carbonic plastic|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Polarization
Comments about Smith Heyday Sunglasses - Closeout:
I wear them kayaking .. but definitely wear a cord to protect against loss!
- Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: