NRS GigBob 2.0 Personal Fishing Watercraft
Item: 84001.02 | Product Details »
- It's frameless! A personal fishing boat that can be rowed and is rigid without a frame. Our patented frameless design means you can fold it up and pack it on your back without having to break down a frame.
- The drop-stitch construction holds 4-6 pounds per square inch of air pressure into the multiple air chambers, for a stiff, 'rock-solid' rigidity.
- Feel like celebrating after landing that record fish? No problem. The 15 square feet of flat area on the GigBob deck offers plenty of room for a victory dance or ample space for all your tackle, cooler, extra rods, or even the family dog.
- The pontoons are wide and flat, for excellent stability. You can stand on the deck without fear of tipping. And the flat bottoms deliver a shallow waterline. You slip right over rocks that snag a rounded pontoon.
- Fishermen sit high above the water increasing visibility for spotting fish and submerged obstacles.
- Using the NRS Batten Attachment Thwart (BAT) system, easily detach the pontoons for an even lighter weight kickboat.
- The comfortable seat and built-in metal foot pegs give you full support for an all day fishing expedition.
- Agile, fast, maneuverable. You'll fall in love with the GigBob 2.0 as soon as you sit down and push off from shore.
- Your favorite fishing stream has some whitewater stretches? No problem, the GigBob is wide and stable; some have dared to run Class IV whitewater in it.
- Includes: An adjustable padded seat, (2) Carlisle 7' two-piece oars with sleeves and oar rights, oar plates, oar mounts, oar locks, springs and split rings, high-pressure pump and a carrying backpack to haul it all in.
- Repair kit included.
- 5 year retail warranty, 3 year commercial.
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||1000-denier/37-ounce PVC-coated nylon|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS GigBob 2.0 Personal Fishing Watercraft
Q:What is the difference between this one and the original?Asked on 11/30/2016 by AK Fly Fisher from Two Rivers AK