- This boat is patterned similarly to the NRS Expedition 130 and Otter 130 - our most popular designs.
- With 18" tubes and a 6'4" width, the Patriot 130 is quick and agile without sacrificing stability.
- Will seat up to 8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Rugged, high-tech XR-Mariner™ material resists UV degradation, abrasion, tearing and puncture.
- Made in the U.S., XR-Mariner is coated with a proprietary DuPont™ Elvaloy® compound.
- Elvaloy, an advanced synthetic polymer, is known for its long-term wear properties and flexible, "soft hand" characteristics. Use Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, to add foot cups, D-rings and make any repairs.
- Bottoms and tops of the side tubes are armored with a double layer of XR-Mariner material for extra wear protection.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers (plus floor and two thwarts) to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||XR Mariner|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||38/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||38"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||72"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|