NRS Outlaw Raft Thwarts
Item: 86049.01 | Product Details »
- Made from tough 48 ounce/2000 denier PVC-coated polyester material with welded seams.
- Features NRS Batten Attachment Thwart (BAT) loops for securing the thwart to the boat.
- Includes plastic batten splines that lock the thwart in place.
- Thwart for Outlaw 130: 39" long x 13" in diameter.
- Thwart for Outlaw 140: 44" long x 15" in diameter.
|Fits:||Outlaw 130 or 140 Rafts|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Outlaw Raft Thwarts
Q:does this product come with the boat side of the batten system or just the paddle piece and the thwart?Asked on 9/22/2016 by Nicholas from United States