NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
On Sale: $1,046.25
$1,395.00 You Save 25%
Item: 86099.03 | Product Details »
- The big, stable Baron 6 gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling and even SUP yoga.
- With 358 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Baron 6 is our highest-volume board, providing optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 275 lbs.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Three stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- The Baron 6 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Paddler Size:||up to 275 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||40" L x 16" W x 7" D|
|Deck Surface:||88" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Feels Slow
- fishing, laying around, sailing?
Comments about NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout:
This is one of the few inflatable boards that can handle my ~250 lbs. It's very stable, but also pretty slow. I've had it for a season and it's nice if you just want to go out on the reservoir and enjoy the day, but it does get blown about in wind because of its thickness- you have to keep changing wind strength and direction in mind. Fighting waves and wind head-on is not fun... I can only do that sitting down and paddling it like a canoe. Normal rubbing of my skin against the pad easily causes abrasion rashes. I might try to mount a removable upwind sail at the nose just for fun- this board could probable handle it.
Service and delivery comments:
NRS customer service is stellar.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Q:How many fins are on this.Asked on 7/16/2016 by No nick name from Hartstown PA
- NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Q:If my weight fluctuates from 185-195 but never over 200 is the baron 4 or baron 6 better for me?Asked on 6/15/2016 by Kyle from richmond, va
A:Kyle, when you look at the Paddler Weight Charts, just by weight it looks like the Baron 6 will be the better board for you. -http://www.nrs.com/learn/compare-all-sup-weight-charts.asp - But also look at the different uses you'll be putting the board to.