NRS Tyrant 4 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86105.02 | Product Description »
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 4" thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34 inches wide and 9 feet long, the Tyrant is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- When you're not challenging waves, the Tyrant's sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable and interchangeable fins let you select the combination that gives you the best control for the conditions.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Tyrant comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Paddler Size:||up to 190 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||9' x 34" W x 4" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||35" L x 17" W x 7" D|
|Deck Surface:||70" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.