NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86106.02 | Product Description »
- Larger paddlers who have had a hard time finding a sporty inflatable SUP board that can handle their weight will love the NRS Czar.
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 6" thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34" inches wide and 9'6" long, the Czar is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- When you're not challenging waves, the Czar's sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable and interchangeable fins let you select the combination that gives you the best control for the conditions.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Czar comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Paddler Size:||up to 240 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||9' 6" L x 34" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||36" L x 20" W x 6" D|
|Deck Surface:||74" L x 29" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board:
I've had this for a year now, so I feel like I am ready to give this a review. Short answer: I love it. I have taken it down class II+ rivers, the ocean waves, and plenty of times goofing off at the lake with my daughter . We are somewhat cramped for space, so the inflatable is the perfect size. So easy to throw in the back of the car, carry on, whatever. Obviously there are downsides. Pumping takes a while (invest in a K-pump 220). It is also a bit slow compared to hard boards when trying to surf waves. But the advantage is nearly indestructible versatility. It almost feels like a full suspension bike when you take it down rivers.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:Do have the rocker specs for the Czar? I'd to know how much nose rocker (i.e. 4") and tail rocker this board has. ThanksAsked on 6/22/2015 by 2Rivers from Sacramento, CA
A:Nose rocker is approx 6". Tail rocker is very small, pretty much negligible.Answered on 6/23/2015 by Kyle from NRS
- NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:Is there a User Manual/Guide for the Czar 6 available for download on your website?
Thanks in advance.Asked on 5/30/2015 by Gerry
A:Gerry, the manual is linked there on the product page, under More Information.Answered on 5/31/2015 by Clyde from NRS