NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 86113.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $875.00
$1,095.00 You Save 20%
- The Mayra gives you a stable platform for your on-the-water workouts, whether fitness paddling, doing yoga or spicing things up with some light wave riding or river running.
- At 10'6" long and 32" wide, the Mayra gives you plenty of room for poses and exercises, and the high-volume nose and tail make it stable from end to end.
- The 4-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions while providing good grip for riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim.
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- Includes a a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
|Paddler Size:||up to 215 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 32" W x 4" D|
|Deck Surface:||80" L x 28" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Q:I am a beginner and want an all-round inflatable board: primary use would be paddling for fitness on the ocean and doing some easy (beginner waves) surfing. Which board would you recommend - Mayra or Valencia? Also could you recommend a paddle? (I'm female - 5'7")
Thanks.Asked on 9/7/2014 by Christine from Canada
A:I can say that my wife found the Mayra to be quite stable(as a beginner),
it tracked well, and we found it performed quite well overall, even when we
realized it was slightly under-inflated the first day.
We can't comment on wave surfing as we have only used the board on flat
water.Answered on 9/8/2014 by Anonymous
A:Christine, I have sent your inquiry to our International Team. They will contact you soon. Thank you.Answered on 9/8/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Q:Why is this considered a "women's" specific SUP?Asked on 4/20/2014 by retail sales rep
A:The female focus is mainly one of aesthetics. Also, the smooth deck surface is excellent for water yoga, which is probably more popular with women. Anyone who fits into the sizing guidelines will find it a great board.Answered on 4/20/2014 by Clyde from NRS
As far as I can tell I have just as much fun as my wife for whom I bought it. I do try to flex more and overcompensate with manly gestures as I paddle to compesate for effeminate graphics. Hope this helps.
TrevorAnswered on 4/20/2014 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout:
We've used these Mayra paddle boards for SUP Yoga classes this year and they've been fantastic. The deck surface material is firm and grips well when wet... well suited for yoga practice on the water. We've been very happy with these.