NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86113.03 | Product Description »
- The Mayra gives you a stable platform for your on-the-water workouts, whether fitness paddling, doing yoga or spicing things up with some light wave riding or river running.
- At 10'6" long and 32" wide, the Mayra gives you plenty of room for poses and exercises, and the high-volume nose and tail make it stable from end to end.
- The 4-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 220 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions while providing good grip for riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
|Paddler Size:||up to 220 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 32" W x 4" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||35" L x 15" W x 8" D|
|Deck Surface:||80" L x 28" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to store
- Stable On The Water
- Not Ecolomical
- Not economical
- Sup Yoga
Comments about NRS Women's Mayra Inflatable SUP Board:
I have been using this board all summer and have really enjoyed it. It takes me a little less than 10 minutes to inflate it. It is pretty easy to inflate except for the last few PSI. It is very stable in the water. The board is easy to carry to and from the water. The surface of the board feels nice on my feet and the D rings are handy for attaching gear. A few people are surprised that the board is inflatable and only realize it when I deflate it to put into the trunk of my car.
- Was this a gift?: