NRS Women's Valencia Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 86115.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $795.00
$995.00 You Save 20%
- The Valencia's sporty lines give it cred in the surf zone and on downriver waves while being surprisingly fast on the flats.
- The 4" thick Valencia provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 195 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim.
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
|Paddler Size:||up to 195 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||9' 6" L x 32" W x 4" D|
|Deck Surface:||70" L x 28" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's Valencia Inflatable SUP Board
Q:How long does it take to inflate?Asked on 5/3/2014 by Becky from Canada
A:Becky, it all depends on what sort of pump you're inflating it with. It comes with a high-pressure, low-volume pump that would probably take you 8-10 minutes of pumping to reach 15 psi. If you have a high volume pump like the battery-powered Blast, Item # 80060.01, to put most of the volume in, then it would take about five minutes with the included pump to bring it up to full pressure.Answered on 5/3/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Women's Valencia Inflatable SUP Board
Q:Could get a dual use out of this as a sleeping pad? If it is not fully inflated is it pretty comfortable to lay on? I want to bring one on a 6 day MF but without multiple uses it might just be taking up room....Asked on 3/19/2014 by Pete the Feet from UT
A:Pete, we were camping at a lake and my 8 year old slept on my Czar SUP. We let some air out and he said it was very comfortable. My Czar is bigger but you should be prepared that it will take up a lot of room in the tent. Take it, you won't be sorry!Answered on 8/4/2014 by 3 SUPers from Boise ID
A:Pete, with reduced air pressure it should work well as a sleeping pad, as long as you aren't trying to tuck it in a backpacking tent!. It's wider than my El Grande Paco Pad.Answered on 3/19/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- First Time Ever On Sup
- Inflates Easily In 5 Min
- Steady Light Weight
- Use On Wide Slow River
Comments about NRS Women's Valencia Inflatable SUP Board:
Backpack made it easy to transport, inflates easily. Requires some storage space. I loved it!
- Was this a gift?: