NRS Youth Jester Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86116.01 | Product Description »
- The 9' long Jester provides a better SUP experience for paddlers weighing less than 135 pounds.
- A slim 28" width improves paddling comfort by reducing the distance narrower shoulders need to reach.
- 3" thick drop stitch construction provides ample stiffness without the "corky" characteristics thicker boards can exhibit under lighter loads.
- Whether you looking for some downriver action, flatwater cruising or paddling for fitness, the versatile Jester delivers.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Two sets of removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles at the nose and tail help you hold on to the board during a swim.
- Four stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
|Paddler Size:||up to 135 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||9' x 28" W x 3" D|
|Deck Surface:||86" L x 28" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 8 Year Old Can Carry It
- Easy To Paddle
- Great Size
- Bag Is Bulky For Child
Comments about NRS Youth Jester Inflatable SUP Board:
Great board! My 11 year old and 8 year old enjoyed using it on the ocean in Maine. So easy to transport from home to vacation. Also brought NRS Czar with us.
- Was this a gift?: