AIRE Outfitter II Inflatable Kayak
Item: 87057.02 | Product Description »
- The Outfitter II can carry two paddlers and a bit of gear, or it can be run solo with everything you need for extended overnight trips.
- Airtight AIREcell urethane bladders are zippered into the tough PVC outer skin for dependable abrasion protection and durability.
- The self-bailing floor now has larger mesh-covered openings that bail water faster and prevent large debris from getting into the floor pocket.
- The Cheetah Chair Seats provide great back support, have handy storage pockets on the back and can be strapped in just where you need them in the boat.
- 17 pairs of cargo loops, divided between the front and back of the kayak, give lots of options for tying in gear.
- Rugged Leafield B7 Valves provide trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- The Outfitter II provides a stable ride that beginners will appreciate and makes a great solo boat for packing lots of gear and equipment.
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||24/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||27/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||0|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE Outfitter II Inflatable Kayak
Q:I did not see a "max load capacity" . What is the max gross weight it will carry?
JonAsked on 5/27/2014 by Jon from Trinity County, CA
A:Jon, AIRE lists a 525 pound load capacity. Be aware that's just a displacement calculation to a certain waterline and not a "max" figure. Here's why we don't list weight capacities for our boats - http://www.nrs.com/boating_tips/boatweightcapacity.aspAnswered on 5/27/2014 by Clyde from NRS