Tributary 14 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 87106.02 | Product Description »
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The two thwarts install with cam straps anywhere along the inside of the boat.
- 8-9 paddlers can have great fun in the 14 HD, or you can take the thwarts out and install a rowing frame.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- Lace-in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Four main tube air chambers provide a safety margin in case of an accident.
- 10 D-rings for frame and gear tiedown and four handles for an easy carry.
- 5-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||42/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||42/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||42"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||68"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
AIRE, featuring our all new Tributary line up! Not every boater is on the river 50-plus days a year, like guides and professionals who need well-built boats that can take a beating year after year. Chances are you wont put your own boat through those kinds of paces, but you still, of course, want a high quality craft. This is why we created the Tributary line. Made from high quality materials using designs proven in big water.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Tributary 14.0 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:I bought this boat along woth an AIRE double pump. When I used the pump none of the adapters work with this valve. I then went to the local raft store and they provided a screw in adapter and this also does not work/fit. What adapter do I need to make this pump work so I can air up my boat. Thanks.Asked on 2/20/2015 by Richard from Montana
A:Richard, your boat has Leafield B7 valves. The Leafield / Military Valve Adapter, Item # 38524.01, will fit the valves and should adapt to your pump.Answered on 2/21/2015 by Clyde from NRS