Tributary 14.0 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 87106.02 | Product Description »
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The thwarts install with cam straps anywhere along the inside of the boat.
- 8-9 paddlers can have great fun in the 14.0, or you can take the thwarts out and install a rowing frame.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- Lace-in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Four main tube air chambers provide a safety margin in case of an accident.
- 10 D-rings for frame and gear tiedown and four handles for an easy carry.
- 5-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||42/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||42/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||41"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||70"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Tributary 14.0 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:I bought this boat along woth an AIRE double pump. When I used the pump none of the adapters work with this valve. I then went to the local raft store and they provided a screw in adapter and this also does not work/fit. What adapter do I need to make this pump work so I can air up my boat. Thanks.Asked on 2/20/2015 by Richard from Montana
A:Richard, your boat has Leafield B7 valves. The Leafield / Military Valve Adapter, Item # 38524.01, will fit the valves and should adapt to your pump.Answered on 2/21/2015 by Clyde from NRS