Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak
Item: 87120.03 | Product Description »
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- One-year warranty
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Summit II|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||23/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||23/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||13"|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak
Q:Are foot braces available for this IK? The only ones I see available (37318.01) are for the MaverIK which is Pennel Orca, not PVC.Asked on 1/26/2016 by Dom from Tucson, AZ
A:We do carry the footbraces that AIRE makes for their AIRE and Tributary IKs. These are part number 37316.01. Since AIRE and Tributary IKs use a bladder system, these braces bolt through the outer skin of the tubes and no glue is necessary.Answered on 1/26/2016 by Kurtis from NRS