USED NRS Big Baron SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 87500.24 | Product Description »
On Sale: $836.50
$1,195.00 You Save 30%
- The NRS Big Baron is easy to store, easy to transport and a blast to paddle. It rolls up so compactly that it fits in a backpack, and inflates in just minutes.
- Our unique drop-stitch PVC construction lets you inflate this board to 15 psi. That's engineering talk for "rock hard."
- At 3 feet wide and over 11 feet long, the Big Baron gives you a super stable and supportive platform, even if you're a little bigger than the average stand up paddler.
- A tapered, rounded tail make the Big Baron very maneuverable for its size.
- Its excellent stability and maneuverability make this an excellent board for whitewater and rough open water on lakes and bays.
- A grippy, textured foam deck ensures firm footing.
- 4 stainless steel D-rings give you attachment points for your water bottle, dry bag, or even a small cooler.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valve ensures easy, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Four webbing handles make the Big Baron easy to carry and to re-mount from the water.
- The NRS Big Baron SUP comes with a high-pressure pump for easy inflation.
- 1-year retail warranty.
- Repair kit included.
Specifics about this item: This board was used as a demo. It has 2 Aquaseal patches, one on the front left and the other on the back right holding leaks in the seam.
Two 5" and one 9" fins
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 4" D|
|Deck Surface:||74" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail|