CUSTOM NRS Expedition Livery 106 Standard Floor Raft - Closeout
Item: 87500.57 | Product Description »
On Sale: $2,000.00
$2,500.00 You Save 20%
- This custom boat's 48/1670 heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability..
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Two-chamber tube construction with trouble-free Leafield™ valves to ensure easy inflation.
- Stainless steel 2" D-rings, and EasyCarry™ handles.
- 2 removable thwarts with the exclusive NRS BATT (Batten Attachment Thwarts) System, lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Standard Floor.
- 5-year warranty, 3-year commercial
- Repair kit included.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Center Compartment Width:||26"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||63"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
You've invested in a good boat; you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Proper inflation techniques go a long way toward protecting the raft's seams and the baffles between chambers from strain and damage. In this video, Josh Gile, NRS Repairs, goes over steps for pumping up to recommended levels while keeping equal air pressure on both sides of each internal baffle. It's simple stuff, but doing it right is important boat longevity insurance.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.