USED NRS Big Earl Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 87500.63 | Product Description »
On Sale: $836.00
$1,045.00 You Save 20%
- Stand up paddling is taking the watersports world by storm. You can get a full body workout on flatwater and surf the big stuff too.
- The NRS Board is inflatable, so it rolls up compactly. Easily transport it to the water in the trunk or backseat.
- The drop-stitch construction, which joins the two surfaces together with hundreds of sturdy threads, allows you to inflate the Board to 12-15 psi for rock hard rigidity.
- The textured, grooved deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for trouble-free performance.
- A webbing strap recessed in the center of the board makes carrying it a snap.
- There are three attachment points for removable skegs that give excellent flatwater tracking.
- Four webbing handles give you plenty of places to pull you up on your board after a swim as well as making it easy to carry.
- Four stainless D-rings let you attach a drybag, a cooler or whatever else you might want to take along.
- The NRS SUP Board gives you access to a whole new way of exploring the water world!
- 1-year retail warranty.
- Repair kit included.
Specifics about this item: This is a well used board with an Aquaseal-reinforced seam on the nose. The board is still in good condition.
Three removable skegs
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 30" W x 4" D|
|Deck Surface:||84" L x 23" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 0 Years Commercial|
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.