USED NRS Big Baron SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 87500.84 | Product Description »
On Sale: $836.50
$1,195.00 You Save 30%
- The NRS Big Baron is easy to store, easy to transport and a blast to paddle. It rolls up compactly and inflates in just minutes.
- Our unique drop-stitch PVC construction lets you inflate this board to 15 psi. That's engineering talk for "rock hard."
- At 3 feet wide and over 11 feet long, the Big Baron gives you a super stable and supportive platform, even if you're a little bigger than the average stand up paddler.
- A tapered, rounded tail make the Big Baron very maneuverable for its size.
- Its excellent stability and maneuverability make this an excellent board for whitewater and rough open water on lakes and bays.
- A grippy, textured foam deck ensures firm footing.
- 4 stainless steel D-rings give you attachment points for your water bottle, dry bag, or even a small cooler.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valve ensures easy, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Four webbing handles make the Big Baron easy to carry and to re-mount from the water.
- No remaining warranty
- Repair kit included.
Specifics about this item: This is a well used demo board. There is an indentation at the nose and the foam deck pad is releasing at the front edge (pictures not available).
Two 2", two 5" and one 9" fins
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 4" D|
|Deck Surface:||74" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||0 Years Retail|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.