USED NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Item: 87500.91 | Product Description »
On Sale: $717.00
$1,195.00 You Save 40%
- Designed for efficient paddling and smooth turning, this is a great all-around stand-up paddle board for fitness paddling, touring, river running and light surfing.
- With 280 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Earl 6 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 235 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Two webbing handles up front, plus one on the tail, help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Three stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- The Earl 6 comes with interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 1-year retail warranty.
- Repair kit included.
Specifics about this item: These boards have been used for a season or two. They have marks and scrapes on them. They are ready for many more seasons on the water.
Two 2", two 5" and one 9" fins
Leafield valve adapter
|Paddler Size:||up to 235 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 30" W x 6" D|
|Deck Surface:||84" L x 23" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.