USED NRS Cat Fish Frame 72"W with Extra Angler Bar - No Seats, No Rails - Closeout
Item: 89000.15 | Product Description »
On Sale: $613.25
$876.10 You Save 30%
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- The raised Angler Seat Bar and Angler Swivel Fishing Seat, elevates the fisherman for the best sight lines and casting angles.
- The 72" frame width gives you a wide, stable fishing platform and extra internal width for coolers, dry boxes and gear.
- There is 37" between the lower side rails.
- Customize your Cat Fish Frame with Aluminum and mesh Cargo Floors, Cataraft Anchor System, Thigh Hooks, Stripping Baskets and Side Rail Racks.
- This frame includes: Two Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, two Angler Seat Bars and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- USED NRS Cat Fish Frame 72"W with Extra Angler Bar - No Seats, No Rails - Closeout
Q:1. I have Aire Ocelot 22" diameter tubes - will they work with this?
2. Does it come with all the LoPro fittings/u-bolts required?
3. Do you have a recommended maximum length for side rails on 14' tubes?
4. Can I pick one up with whatever extra parts I need in Moscow?Asked on 4/18/2015 by Rick from Ronan, MT
A:Rick the yoke-style frame don't work well with smaller diameter cat tubes like the Ocelot. The lower rails hit at or below the inside D-rings. We developed the Sport Cat Frame, Item # 92072.02, originally specifically for the Ocelot. You can get the same set-up as the Cat Fish by using Sport Cat Drop Rails, # 92074.02, combined with regular cross members. The current Ocelots have a 98,5" flat area; you should measure yours as designs have changed over the years. We make the frames and parts right here in Moscow. I suggest you call first to figure out what you need and to make sure everything's in stock. Ask for Alex, he's a great frame guy.Answered on 4/18/2015 by Clyde from NRS