NRS Motor Mount Stern Side Rails
Item: 90022.02 | Product Description »
- Made with our standard NRS Frame Pipe, 1-5/8" OD 6061-T6 aluminum pipe, complete with LoPro Fittings (including U-bolts).
- Use a pair of these Stern Side Rails to connect the NRS Raft Motor Mount to your raft frame.
- We stock two sizes of these rails. The Small spans 32" and the Large spans 36". Measure the distance from the center of your stern crossbar to the center of the raft's rear tube. If one of our stock sizes does not work for you, we'll bend some custom ones at no extra cost.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Dimensions:||32" or 36" L|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Motor Mount Stern Side Rails
Q:What size do I need if mounting on am Aire 156R?Asked on 7/12/2014 by bert from bozeman
A:Bert, Measure the distance from the center of your stern crossbar to the center of the raft's rear tube. If one of our stock sizes does not work for you, we'll bend some custom ones at no extra cost.Answered on 7/15/2014 by Kyle from NRS
A:Not really sure but the measurement instructions on the NRS site worked for us. We have a 14' NRS expedition and ordered the longer bars (36" I think).
worked great for our boat and frame setup.
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 7/13/2014 by Anonymous