- Small size fits boats with up to 60" frame widths (measured from center to center of the side tubes). The Large works on 66" and wider boats.
- You can adjust the seat, foot bar and oar mounts to set up the rowing station just how you like it.
- The Stern Frame with Quad-Grip Seat (Item # 92009.03) is popular with outfitters who stack their boats with frames on.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the short cross bar.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Boats ≤60" C to C Width)||Large (For Boats ≥66" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||44" W|
|Side Rails||36" L||36" L|
|Foot Bar||62" W||78" W|