NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Item: 92013.02 | Product Description »
The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The NRS Raft Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with a padded Swivel Seat.
- This frame turns your raft into a fishing machine. The fully adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you customize your Fishing Frame for the kind of fishing you're doing.
- A full range of frame widths and lengths ensure a good fit for any size raft.
- We provide a wide array of fishing accessories for improving your fishing experience. Easily add Thigh Bars, Casting Platforms, Thigh Hooks, a Stern Seat Mount, Anchor System, Stripping Baskets and Scotty® rod and accessory holders.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use at least four NRS Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, Foot Bar, Angler Seat Bar, Cross Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 52 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 65"|
|54" x 65"|
|60" x 68"|
|66" x 78"|
|72" x 78"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Q:Im thinking of ordering the 48-65 fishing frame but not positive it will fit on my raft. If i order it and it doesn't not fit what can i do?
also if ordered tomorrow. when will i receive it?Asked on 5/6/2014 by Chad from Westminster, CO
A:Chad, you can certainly return it; however, let's try to determine first whether you've got a fit or not. Check out this article for tips on measuring your boat for a frame fit -http://www.nrs.com/frames/raftframes.asp - If you have questions, please call us at 800.635.5202. And know that we can do modifications to a frame's dimensions if needed. To determine shipping transit time, plug in your zip code here - http://www.nrs.com/global/shop/timeintransit.aspAnswered on 5/7/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Q:Will the 60 x 68 frame work in a saturn 14' inflatable boat (zodiak type/ non raft type) ? any better frame recommendation for this boat type ?Asked on 4/30/2014 by pe from alberta
A:To determine the proper frame size, measure the center-to-center distance on the side tubes. The frame should be that wide, or wider. On length, measure the flat area. This is explained in this article - http://www.nrs.com/frames/raftframes.aspAnswered on 5/1/2014 by Clyde from NRS