The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The NRS Raft Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with a padded Swivel Seat.
- This frame turns your raft into a fishing machine. The fully adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you customize your Fishing Frame for the kind of fishing you're doing.
- A full range of frame widths and lengths ensure a good fit for any size raft.
- We provide a wide array of fishing accessories for improving your fishing experience. Easily add Thigh Bars, Casting Platforms, Thigh Hooks, a Stern Seat Mount, Anchor System, Stripping Baskets and Scotty® rod and accessory holders.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use at least four NRS Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, Foot Bar, Angler Seat Bar, Cross Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 52 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 65"|
|54" x 65"|
|60" x 68"|
|60" x 78"|
|66" x 78"|
|72" x 78"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.