NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Item: 92013.03 | Product Details »
- This frame turns your raft into a fishing machine. The fully adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you customize your Fishing Frame for the kind of fishing you're doing.
- A full range of frame widths and lengths ensure a good fit for any size raft.
- We provide a wide array of fishing accessories for improving your fishing experience. Easily add Thigh Bars, Casting Platforms, Thigh Hooks, a Stern Seat Mount, Anchor System, Stripping Baskets and Scotty® rod and accessory holders.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use at least four NRS Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Foot Bar, Seat Bar with Universal Set Mount, Angler Seat Bar with Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting a Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. U-bolt the other Universal Seat Mount to the raised Angler Seat Bar for the High-Back Swivel Seat.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 52 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 65"|
|54" x 65"|
|60" x 68"|
|60" x 78"|
|66" x 78"|
|72" x 78"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Q:I have NRS fishing frame and I need to replace just the cross bar. Can I purchase the cross bar separately?Asked on 6/22/2016 by Norm from Montrose, CO
A:Yes, Norm, http://www.nrs.com/product/90003.02/nrs-frame-cross-bar-with-lopros - Measure center -to-center of the side rails to get the right bar.
- NRS Raft Fishing Frame
Q:Is there enough space to strap a cooler in front of the rowers foot bar and under the fishing seat?Asked on 5/31/2016 by jeff from Napa, CA
A:There is enough space under the fishing seat for a cooler, but in front of
the for bar would depend on your placement and size of raft.Answered on 6/1/2016 by Anonymous
A:Jeff, that depends somewhat on the length of frame that fits your boat. That's more feasible with the longer 78" frames than with the 65" ones. The problem often is that the raised Angler Seat Bar and Seat interfere with raising the cooler lid. Give us a call, 800.635.5202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.