Put a fisherman on the back of your raft with the NRS Stern Seat Mount. Includes a High-Back Swivel Seat that rotates 360 degrees for unlimited casting angles.
- The seat mount rests on the raft stern tube, elevating the angler for better visibility and casting.
- The included High-Back Swivel Seat lets you fish in comfort all day long.
- The padded seat swivels easily for the best seating angle.
- The side rails curve to follow the raft tubes, keeping the stern compartment open and clear.
- Two sizes ensure a good fit on both small and large rafts.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System attaches directly to the tubing of the seat bar.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- The Stern Seat Mount works best when the seat bar rests on or near the apex of the raft's stern tube. (This is especially true if you're adding a Raft Anchor Mount.) Measure the distance from the center of the rear frame crossbar to the center of the stern tube panel. If that distance differs from the stock stern rail lengths (32" on the Small and 36" on the Large), call for assistance with ordering.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 23 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Frames ≤54" C to C Width)||Large (For Frames ≥60" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||30" W|
|Side Rails||32" L||36" L|