NRS Frame Stern Seat Mount with Seat
Item: 92017.02 | Product Description »
- The seat mount rests on the raft stern tube, elevating the angler for better visibility and casting.
- The included Angler Swivel Fishing Seat lets you fish in comfort all day long.
- The padded seat swivels easily and also locks in position. The seat bar can be rotated for the best seating angle.
- The side rails curve to follow the raft tubes, keeping the stern compartment open and clear.
- Two sizes ensure a good fit on both small and large rafts.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System attaches directly to the tubing of the seat bar.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- Add the Angler Seat Caddy to keep tackle and beverages handy.
- Angler Swivel Seat is not recommended for whitewater.
- The Stern Seat Mount works best when the seat bar rests on or near the apex of the raft's stern tube. (This is especially true if you're adding a Raft Anchor Mount.) Measure the distance from the center of the rear frame crossbar to the apex of the stern tube. If that distance differs from the stock stern rail lengths (32" on the Small and 36" on the Large), call for assistance with ordering.
|Photo Note:||This item will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 23 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Frames ≤54" C to C Width)||Large (For Frames ≥60" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||30" W|
|Side Rails||32" L||36" L|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Frame Stern Seat Mount with Seat
Q:I have a 13ft NRS raft with the Fishing Frame. I want to add the Stern Seat and don't know if I should get small or large?Asked on 2/20/2014 by Theo from Chattanooga, TN
A:Theo, you probably have a 60" wide frame, for which we recommend the Large Stern Seat Mount. Check that out before ordering. Also, the Large has 36" long stern side rails. Measure from the center of your rearmost crossbar to the center of the back tube panel. If 36" rails don't work for you, we can do a custom length. Call 800.635.5202 with any questions.Answered on 2/20/2014 by Clyde from NRS