NRS Alley Cat Frame - 72"W x 88"L
Item: 92051.02 | Product Description »
- The cooler or dry box you carry can also serve as a seat for a passenger.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, one Cross Bar, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 88" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Alley Cat Frame - 72"W x 88"L
Q:Is it possible to attach a small outboard or trolling motor to this frame?Asked on 3/8/2015 by Rich from Roanoke, VA
A:Yes, Rich, simply add the Cataraft Motor Mount, Item # 93100.01.Answered on 3/8/2015 by Clyde from NRS