NRS Alley Cat Frame - 72"W x 88"L - Closeout
Item: 92051.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $1,062.50
$1,250.00 You Save 15%
The yoke-style NRS Alley Cat Frame has just what you need for day runs and shorter overnight trips. The 88" length fits most cataraft tubes and the 72" width lets you carry a larger cooler or dry box.
- The cooler or dry box you carry can also serve as a seat for a passenger.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, one Cross Bar, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 88" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Alley Cat Frame - 72"W x 88"L
Q:Is it possible to attach a small outboard or trolling motor to this frame?Asked on 3/8/2015 by Rich from Roanoke, VA
A:Yes, Rich, simply add the Cataraft Motor Mount, Item # 93100.01.Answered on 3/8/2015 by Clyde from NRS