NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Item: 92057.02 | Product Description »
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats ensure you'll be rowing and riding in comfort.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for another passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails make room for lots of gear and allow this frame to ship via UPS or FedEx.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Seat Bars, a Cross Bar, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 107" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Q:What length of oars would be best when used in combination with NRS 14' cataraft tubes?Asked on 3/19/2015 by Mark Anthony from Tucson, AZ
A:Mark, with this 72" wide frame we recommend 10' oars.Answered on 3/19/2015 by Clyde from NRS