Cooler not included.
NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Item: 92057.03 | Product Details »
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats ensure you'll be rowing and riding in comfort.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for another passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails make room for lots of gear and allow this frame to ship via UPS or FedEx.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Universal Seat Mounts, three Cross Bars, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to Cross Bars, then attach the High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to the Seat Mounts. This allows you to adjust seat location and angle precisely.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.03) is an excellent choice.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72"W x 107"L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|