Cooler not included.
NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 107"L
Item: 92057.04 | Product Details »
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- We took the NRS Top Cat and sweetened the set-up, including two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to ensure the passenger will be just as comfortable as the rower.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for a third passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails make room for lots of gear and still allow this frame to ship via UPS or FedEx, instead of accruing extra freight shipping charges.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Universal Seat Mounts, three Cross Bars, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.04) is an excellent choice.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72"W x 107"L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|