NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 120"L
Item: 92058.02 | Product Description »
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats ensure you'll be rowing and riding in comfort.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for another passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 120" long side rails gives you extra room for lots of gear. The frame will ship via motor freight.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Seat Bars, Cross Bar, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 120" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Fat Cat Frame - 72"W x 120"L
Q:There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
To clarify, is this the width between the lower frame that my feet rest on?
I presume the longest cooler I can use with this frame is 37"? Is this correct?Asked on 4/9/2015 by Brian from United States
A:Brian, to be sure I'm understanding your question I may say things you already know. Cataraft frames secure to the tubes with upper and lower side rails, in this frame the rails are 120" long. The upper rail straps to outside D-rings and the lower rail to inside D-rings. This site shows you frame part measurements - http://www.nrs.com/frames/Specs.asp#Yoke - And yes, if you want the cooler to slip down between the lower rails, 37" is the maximum. By using Drop Rails, Item # 90043.02, instead of yokes you can vary the distance to accommodate longer coolers/dryboxes. To explore that option, give us a call, 800.635.5202.Answered on 4/9/2015 by Clyde from NRS