NRS Cat Fish Frame - 66"W x 120"L
Item: 92060.02 | Product Description »
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- The raised Angler Seat Bar, with Angler Swivel Fishing Seat, elevates the fisherman for the best sight lines and casting angles.
- The 66" frame width gives your cat the narrower profile that can make all the difference in rocky, congested waters.
- There is 31" between the lower side rails.
- The 120" frame length provides plenty of room for adding coolers, dry boxes and overnight gear, or extra anglers. The frame will ship motor freight.
- Customize your Cat Fish Frame with Aluminum and mesh Cargo Floors, Cataraft Anchor System, Thigh Hooks, Stripping Baskets and Side Rail Racks.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, Angler Seat Bar, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, Angler Swivel Fishing Seat and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 120" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Cat Fish Frame - 66"W x 120"L
Q:Does this frame extend beyone the chafe on the Aire Jaguaraundi?Asked on 3/9/2014 by mike from stafford va
A:Mike, the flat area of the tubes covered by the extra wear material is 120" and so is the frame.Answered on 3/9/2014 by Clyde from NRS