NRS Cat Fish Frame - 72"W x 120"L
Item: 92061.02 | Product Description »
The secret is out; catarafts make great fishing platforms. And the NRS Cat Fish is the ideal frame to put anglers in position to catch the big ones.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- The raised Angler Seat Bar, with High-Back Swivel Seat, elevates the fisherman for the best sight lines and casting angles.
- The 72" frame width gives you a wide, stable fishing platform and extra internal width for coolers, dry boxes and gear.
- There is 37" between the lower side rails.
- The 120" frame length provides plenty of room for adding coolers, dry boxes and overnight gear, or extra anglers. The frame will ship motor freight.
- Customize your Cat Fish Frame with Aluminum and mesh Cargo Floors, Cataraft Anchor System, Thigh Hooks, Stripping Baskets and Side Rail Racks.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, Angler Seat Bar, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 120" L|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Cat Fish Frame - 72"W x 120"L
Q:what is the longest frame you can cut for a 16 foot cat?Asked on 6/18/2014 by Bob from United States Ovando MT.
A:Bob, that depends on the boat. For example, the 16' NRS River Cat has a 13' frame wear patch, but it's flat across the entire top of the tube. The 16' AIRE Jaguarundi, on the other hand, has a 10' flat area.Answered on 6/18/2014 by Clyde from NRS