- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- The raised Angler Seat Bar, with High-Back Swivel Seat, elevates the fisherman for the best sight lines and casting angles.
- The 72" frame width gives you a wide, stable fishing platform and extra internal width for coolers, dry boxes and gear.
- There is 37" between the lower side rails.
- The 120" frame length provides plenty of room for adding coolers, dry boxes and overnight gear, or extra anglers. The frame will ship motor freight.
- Customize your Cat Fish Frame with Aluminum and mesh Cargo Floors, Cataraft Anchor System, Thigh Hooks, Stripping Baskets and Side Rail Racks.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two Yokes, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Angler Seat Bar with Universal Seat Mount, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and a pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the High-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting a Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. U-bolt the other Universal Seat Mount to the raised Angler Seat Bar for the High-Back Swivel Seat.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.03) is an excellent choice.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 120" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|